Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple years ago I posted information about Kimber VP of Sales, Ryan Busse, and his wife being anti gun, anti NRA, leftists. Most of you considered that to be fake news, and dismissed it. But some of you did question it, and it got far enough to grab the attention of Management at Kimber, and some actions were taken. This time you don't have to take my word for it. You can verify this post for yourself, as he is no longer trying to hide his disgust for gun owners. Just search his Facebook and read his posts. He literally places responsibility for the Capitol protest's on gun owners, and the NRA. Another thing noticeably absent on his Facebook profile is he no longer lists Kimber as his place of employment. I do not know the circumstances that separation..

The only reason I'm posting this is so when you see his name on a ballot soon, and he's using his gun industry past to get elected, you are aware of his true colors. He is no friend of the 2nd amendment.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why would someone who is anti-gun work for Kimber or any gun company? I must have missed the armed protesters .

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Why would someone who is anti-gun work for Kimber or any gun company?
Since you asked...

I don't now the guy but he sounds like a FUDD, not necessarily "anti-gun". Good fit with a generally FUDD-like firearms manufacture like Kimber.

Kimber doesn't make ARs or any semi-auto rifle variant. Kimber makes some bolt action rifles and 1911 copies, not so-called 'high capacity'. Compare Kimber to the other majors. Ruger, S&W, Sig, Remington, Mossberg, Savage, Springfield.. all have black rifles and/or handguns of one sort of another. Not Kimber.

Read between the lines and that's at the root of his lashing out at the NRA and what he describes as an "un-American" "cultish devotion". In his Lefty FUDD thinking, it's a cultish devotion to the 2A represented by the mindless masses of deplorables armed with more than a shotgun for duck hunting.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A couple years ago I posted information about Kimber VP of Sales, Ryan Busse, and his wife being anti gun, anti NRA, leftists. Most of you considered that to be fake news, and dismissed it. But some of you did question it, and it got far enough to grab the attention of Management at Kimber, and some actions were taken. This time you don't have to take my word for it. You can verify this post for yourself, as he is no longer trying to hide his disgust for gun owners. Just search his Facebook and read his posts. He literally places responsibility for the Capitol protest's on gun owners, and the NRA. Another thing noticeably absent on his Facebook profile is he no longer lists Kimber as his place of employment. I do not know the circumstances that separation..

The only reason I'm posting this is so when you see his name on a ballot soon, and he's using his gun industry past to get elected, you are aware of his true colors. He is no friend of the 2nd amendment.
Wow...what a traitor. He should be thankful this is 2021 and not 1776...

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
...my guess is there's a jealous, resentful or vindictive EX something or other involved in this equation somehow. Exactly how I can't say but I get that sense? Who knows what the poor ba$tard did to pi$$ them off but they seem to hold a grudge huh. DANG :eek:

·
Registered
114 Posts
So the Capitol invasion was 'deadly'. Five deaths--or 4 depending on the police guy that his family says was 'natural' causes, one lady murdered by a cop, and three
perhaps EMS persons that have never really mention how they died that Im aware of. Someone else may comment.

·
Registered
5,571 Posts
I guess when everything else is .just a myth. This must have a shock to their potato heads

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Former Kimber FUDD VP is against Constitutional Carry.

------Jan 26

"Montana boasts of a wonderful common sense and deep down all of us know that protecting our rights also means avoiding extremist policies that only increase the likelihood of bloodshed. Montana House Bill 102 will not make us safer. It is not a pro-gun bill. It is an anti-responsibility bill."

"I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.

Permitless concealed carry, guns on college campuses and in bars? These are policies that make gun tragedy more likely and there is nothing patriotic about that."

-------

Just another FUDD who claims "I believe strongly in the 2nd Amendment" who hasn't the slightest clue.

More here: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/former-gun-company-vp-opposes-constitutional-carry-in-montana/

·
Registered
597 Posts
Former Kimber FUDD VP is against Constitutional Carry.

------Jan 26

"Montana boasts of a wonderful common sense and deep down all of us know that protecting our rights also means avoiding extremist policies that only increase the likelihood of bloodshed. Montana House Bill 102 will not make us safer. It is not a pro-gun bill. It is an anti-responsibility bill."

"I believe strongly in the Second Amendment, I own plenty of guns, I shoot with my boys every chance I get and I believe in the right to protect my family. But I also believe in responsibility, safety, training and common sense. This bill is the equivalent of waving flames over open gasoline; the sort of action every ranch kid like me knows is reckless.

Permitless concealed carry, guns on college campuses and in bars? These are policies that make gun tragedy more likely and there is nothing patriotic about that."

-------

Just another FUDD who claims "I believe strongly in the 2nd Amendment" who hasn't the slightest clue.

More here: https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/former-gun-company-vp-opposes-constitutional-carry-in-montana/
He is a dirty communist who cannot read.

2a doesn't give rights.
It states clearly that the government doesn't have authority to infringe.

Suggesting that the government ignore the rights of its citizens by illegally violating the sole document that gives them ANY authority shows he suppprts tyranny against the American people.

He is a scumbag, and Kimber will be better noq that he is gone.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Other recent Busse comments. Notice he's a big Biden supporter.

"Biden and the Democrats are not going to take away your guns, period," says Busse, who recently stepped down as vice president for sales at Kimber Firearms and serves on the national Sportsmen and Sportswomen for Biden committee. "The other side wants you to believe that guns are crosses-that they have that sort of deep religious significance. I love my guns, too, but I don't for a minute think that they'd be taken away if Biden is elected."

"I can't believe the degree to which sportsmen are convinced to vote against their self-interests in this election," says Busse. "It comes back to a divide we've been riding for decades: Would you rather have your guns, or would you rather have healthy habitat and accessible public lands where you can use your guns?"

More here: https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/hu...for-sportsmen/

·
Registered
597 Posts
Supporter?

He actually works for Biden now.

"It comes back to a divide we've been riding for decades: Would you rather have your guns, or would you rather have healthy habitat and accessible public lands where you can use your guns?"

More here: https://www.outdoorlife.com/story/hu...for-sportsmen/
I would rather have my guns.
I own private land where I can use them.

As far as that ultimatum goes....the government doesn't have the legal right to take either.
Dumbass.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Your property Bad Ninja as long as you pay taxes or not the target of eminent
domain. Then the government will take what it wants.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Your property Bad Ninja as long as you pay taxes or not the target of eminent
domain. Then the government will take what it wants.
Juice aint worth the squeeze.
I live in the swamp.

Reactions: wayne
1 - 20 of 25 Posts