·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a single movie they show:

Optional seat belts

Smoking

AND A HANDGUN (revolver)

on the airplane. No one freaked out. No one threatened anyone else.

OMG, Americans just using common sense within their Constitutional rights. What is this world coming to? Or, where did it go, may be the better question.

Reactions: GiGi

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
The High And The Mighty, I haven't seen that movie in years, John Wayne and Robert Stack.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The High And The Mighty, I haven't seen that movie in years, John Wayne and Robert Stack.
Yep. They just landed, all engines running. I don't get the concern. LOL

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I liked how it ended when he walks off whistling the High And The Mighty.

Reactions: GiGi

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, me too. Actually, they only had three engines.

They wanted to put the old pilot (John Wayne) out to pasture. Experience proved to be superior to youth.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I remember my Dad taking me to the show to see it when it came out. Mom wasn't a John Wayne so it was just Dad and I, I remember it because we went to the show in the evening and having just turned 11 my parents thought I was old enough to stay up that late.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Now I want to see it again, I just checked Netflix and they don't have The High And The Mighty.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I don't know, it's something I saw and copied but it speaks reams of truth. I like your questions, you're going to fit in well here. Do you by any chance like bourbon?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I once really liked bourbon. No I reallyy realllyy liked it more than alot. And little red marlboros like I even enjoyed inhaling the sulpher off the match. But then I quit.

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I once really liked bourbon. No I reallyy realllyy liked it more than alot. And little red marlboros like I even enjoyed inhaling the sulpher off the match. But then I quit.
I understand and respect that.

Reactions: glokrok
1 - 12 of 12 Posts