Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I just watched a YouTube post by Russell Brand titled "Hang On...It's A TRAP!!!". The focus of the post is virtual world that's going to become accessible via Mark Zuckerberg. It looks like VR will be moving to new levels and likely be a part of every day real life in not too long? Talk about a "Brave New World"...

To be clear I don't agree with Brand on everything but like his somewhat cynical take on many topics. This "METAVERSE" would be one. If anyone would attach the video that'd be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many people are already living in a virtual world of delusion. Anti-vaxxers are a fine example. Here's anti-vaxxer Doctor Sherri Tenpenny testifying to Ohio lawmakers. Vaccinated people being magnetized and 5G towers transmitting to them... oh my.

...have you scheduled your booster yet? From what I understand you'll need to be fully vaxed in order to be a functioning 5G hotspot? I'll also suggest that once you have all your bars you not use the dog's name as tour password. Just sayin 🤭

·
Registered
764 Posts
My son, who's an architect, lives on the other side of the country from me. He was doing a carpentry project this past summer that interested this retired builder. We chuckled when we spoke and mentioned that probably in the not to distant future I could visit him virtually and enjoy working with him on it. It's just around the corner folks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts