Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it goes without saying, it's not fixed yet....

Database error The database has encountered a problem. Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.kimbertalk.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.kimbertalk.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Reactions: swca

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I hadn't had any issues with that until today and it's done that twice this morning.

Now the speed of KT is still the same and as we say here in the Lou.

"Gramma was slow, but she was old".......:(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I hadn't had any issues with that until today and it's done that twice this morning.

"Gramma was slow, but she was old"

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

"Gramma was slow, but she was old"
Welcome to KT.

Since you joined this morning and this is your first post, your issue might be on your end. Check it A-Z and see if your system clears up.

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forum adsvoo12, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership.

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
A friend I invited to join Kimber Talk back in Nov. still can't create a member account, some kind of password issue? Chuck and Admin has helped him all they can. He sent me a message on another forum last week saying he tried again to join here and it still didn't work. ??

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
His original problem was that he tried to register using a screen name with a space in it, the forum software won't accept that. I asked an administrator to lend a hand, he setup the account for your friend and emailed him instructions on how to log in. 2nd problem was the password manager your friend uses (Dashlane), he had a problem editing the information for our forum to it. The administrator looked up the software he was using and sent him a link to the page telling him how to do it. There's nothing else we can do, the account is established, your friend just has to get his password manager programed so he can access it or bypass it and log in manually.

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
For those that haven't read the original post this thread refers to a problem we were having in April 2018.

Reactions: 2sharp2
1 - 20 of 20 Posts