Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Generic "y'all" -- it's not like this is the only person suggesting it... or attempting to act on it. 1/6 wasn't a tour party, it was sedition. The OP was fine with suggesting violence against a sitting government official and plenty of others were fine with not calling it out.

If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.

I agree with you that the way to change things is by voting (we won't go into gerrymandering and voter suppression here).

Funny how bashing Biden is fair game, but anything else is viewed with disfavor.

Reactions: cousinmark

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Generic "y'all" -- it's not like this is the only person suggesting it... or attempting to act on it. 1/6 wasn't a tour party, it was sedition.

If the shoe don't fit, don't wear it.

I agree with you that the way to change things is by voting (we won't go into gerrymandering and voter suppression here).

Funny how bashing Biden is fair game, but anything else is viewed with disfavor.
GTFO with that Y'all bullshit.

"Bashing" elected officials is called free speech and is exactly why the 1st amendment was written.
Remember the bullshit Trump endured for 4 years?
Goose...meet Gander.

As far as Biden goes...
Biden is blatantly ignoring the constitution...which is the sole document that gives him any authority.

He IS the President due to the EC.. however 2 states didnt certify the election results, and massive voter fraud did 100% occur, and was proven, in Arizona and will be proven soon in several other states.
He was elected illegitimately by the EC which should have waited for certification.
Trump won the election.
Thats a fact.
The direction Biden is taking this country mirrors communist takeovers which makes free men nervous. We have seen this many times before in unarmed society.
It is not a utopia.

BLM and Antifa terrorists commited acts of violence with democratic support and funding.

Burning a fucking city and destroying federal buildings with firebombs to make a political threat is the damn definition of terrorism.
Walking unarmed into the Capitol is not.
Remember.. when there is no equal protection under the law..there is no rule of law.

·
Registered
5,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
then read your reply

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
No one is ever removing any US President by force. Don't be daft.
That just won't happen, nor has it been suggested.
Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you've said. But I just can't help myself:
"So, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the theater...?"

Reactions: Chuck43

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you've said. But I just can't help myself:
"So, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the theater...?"
meh..
Juice aint worth the squeeze.
We need him stay upright for the term.
It would kick off the big party and everyone would lose America forever.

Besides....
Next in line is Kamel hoe..and after her is Nancy fucking Pelosi.
Be careful what you wish for.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I stopped making wishes... what feels like a lifetime ago.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts