Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another prestigious study that shows there are other drugs more effective than the "JAB". Oh and the "Horse Wormer" active ingredient is the same as the one as in the human pill Ivermectin. Please wake up. It can actually keep you from getting Covid.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I think it's the other ingredients that make using Tractor Supply as your new pharmacy a bit sketchy... especially if you aren't a 1250lb horse.

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
BHAHAHAHA, Phil, I give those to Kracker!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Ivermectin is a medication used to treat parasite infestations. In humans, these include head lice, scabies, river blindness (onchocerciasis), strongyloidiasis, trichuriasis, ascariasis, and lymphatic filariasis. In veterinary medicine, it is used to prevent and treat heartworm and acariasis, among other indications. It can be taken by mouth or applied to the skin for external infestations. It belongs to the avermectin family of medications. It works through many mechanisms of action that result in death of the targeted parasites.

I have used this family of meds on cows and dogs.... ...if'n you want to believe that this is effective against Covid-19, knock yourownself out... ...it's called gene pool cleansing... Oh bye the way, do what yourownself's primary care doctor says...

·
Registered
14,348 Posts
Along with the Ivermectin I would like to recommend follow it up with a Tide Pod!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I have no idea if Ivermectin works for the Chinese bat flu.
However,
If you want to take Ivermectin, just get it from your Dr.
It's safe and your doc will give it to you if you ask.
It won't hurt you, unless you are a moron and take the entire bottle at once.

The horse paste is the same thing, with flavorings to get the horse to eat it.
FYI: For the slow city folks....The paste is administered by weight. You dont just shove the whole tube down the horse's mouth.
Horse dose is roughly the same by weight as human dose.
Take a bit too much and you'll get the shits..just like a horse.

Anyone that gets their information on ivermectin from the media or some fringe website is an idiot.
This stuff has been around forever and its been used for all sorts of shit.
It won a damn Nobel Prize for Medicine.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You all might want to read a little bit and think for yourselves. This is .gov paper about infectious diseases and ivermectin. Hint: 2015 Nobel prize for infectious diseases not about worms.

Then too how about looking for some peer reviewed studies (the gold standard) for studies. There are some out there.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
You want them to stop guzzling cum from the globalist corporatist mainstream legacy media?! Surely you jest.

Reactions: bad ninja

·
Registered
879 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here and probably piss a whole lot of people off but here it goes. Get your damm shot and stop whining . What is wrong with people. I am just getting sick and tired of all the idiots. If you can't take a shot stay home and if it was up to me when you get sick and go to the hospital I would refuse to help you and tell you to go home and die since a shot was offered and you declined to take it. Just MY 2 cents!

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I am going to go out on a limb here and probably piss a whole lot of people off but here it goes. Get your damm shot and stop whining . What is wrong with people. I am just getting sick and tired of all the idiots. If you can't take a shot stay home and if it was up to me when you get sick and go to the hospital I would refuse to help you and tell you to go home and die since a shot was offered and you declined to take it. Just MY 2 cents!
WOW, good thing your not the Dictator right now.

The old one world government ploy is working it’s magic on all the sheep.

My neighbor has COVID right now and has been vaccinated with both shots. So go ahead and swallow all the propaganda. We’ll make sure you get a fresh bale of hay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I already had the Covid.
Whole family did.
The OG version, not the weaker variants.
Felt bad for a few days.
Head cold.
Didn't go to hospital.
Have natual antibodies now that work better than the Vax.
Fuck your shot.
Stab me against my will?
Skin that smokewagon and see what happens.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The problem for me isn't the shot. The problem is the EUA ( emergency use authorization). In order for the EUA to be used there has to be nothing else that works. That explains why the refuse to try/test anything else. If something else worked they couldn't shove it down your throat. You can still get covid and you can still spread covid. You will never reach herd immunity so the plandemic will never go away. You take real medicine, get over covid and have a higher resistance than the ineffective vaccine. You reduce the fear of covid, you reduce their power of the fear. Now extrapolate a little. If it works for something that is (or was) 98% survivable and there was effective medicine for, can it be used for something else? Power corrupts and they are in a position right now that they have only had wet dreams about for years.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
...it's the Karens.

·
Registered
7 Posts
We should all be good slaves and accept our neverending doses of MRNA altering supposed "temporary health" huh? I don't think so. You want to buy into a system of constantly chasing antibody replenishment? You cannot vaccinate against a coronavirus, that's why they had to change the definition of "vaccine" and "vaccination" a week or so ago. Brawndo has what plants crave too..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts