Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Fuck it, I give up, surrounded by fools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should I take a vaccine for a virus that I already have natural antibodies for?

A virus doesn't want to kill the host.
If the host dies, the virus dies.
It wants to keep the host alive and spread.
That's why subsequent variants evolve to be more contagious, but less deadly.
This has been established science for over 100 years.

Fools indeed

Reactions: RickByus

·
Registered
13 Posts
In conclusion, the immense number of patients who have been treated with ivermectin shows that it is a safe and a well-tolerated drug. Beyond the side effects attributable to the immunological and inflammatory reaction elicited by dying or death parasites, there are sympathetic signs related to ivermectin intoxication, including tremors, mydriasis, sialorrhea, motor incoordination and coma [27].

(Ivermectin cancer treatment repurposing safety data)

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What does your doctor say?
Mine follows the same science that has been the standard for over 100 years, and understands accepted protocols for treaing illness.
He doesnt change protocols on a whim or with the political winds.
He also doesnt take orders and risk lives based on bullshit from politicians that can't string a sentence together, or talking heads on the MSM.

How about yours?

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
My doctor advised I not get the vaccine as I have already had COVID. I’m better protected than those that vaccine. Plus it can cause problems in those that have already had COVID. The studies they’ve done on those that have had COVID is the genome is in the bone marrow and will produce antibodies when needed. Israel also released studies that those Vaxed people are 27 times more likely to contract COVID than those who have had it. I personally know of three that have had COVID after being completely vaxed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts