Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a busy day today. Up early, worked at the local gun show- my gun club had a table, and then stuff around the house. So I'm kicking back with some 17 year old Old Pultney scotch. Good stuff.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
The only time I enjoyed scotch .... I was already drunk and someone else was paying the tab. :lol:

I think I'm going to pour a Black & Tan (Yuengling)

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I had a busy day today. Up early, worked at the local gun show- my gun club had a table, and then stuff around the house. So I'm kicking back with some 17 year old Old Pultney scotch. Good stuff.
You sir have great taste when it comes to a fine whisky, I applaud you.

·
Registered
309 Posts
gmountain what show where you at?

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Hope you enjoyed your scotch. It's coffee time here on frozen Lake Erie!

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It takes a while to drink a bottle of scotch though. at least a day or two....I kid, I kid.

One time I was in New York City, and went to Park Avenue Liquor, which is like the promised land for scotch drinkers. I bought a couple of bottles of scotch that were moderately expensive. I still have them here, and when I find someone that likes scotch, we'll drink them together.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
At that price,my friend Johnnie {Walker}isn't such a bad deal as long as I keep him away from my laptop and taking "selfies"with my Kimbers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts