Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post some pictures and open a link yesterday, and all I got was a blink in the screen. Nothing transferred or opened today, either.

Did anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
Yes, yesterday the first time I tried to post the 3 pics of the Classic Carry Pro and Colt Commander, it didn't load the pics, it looked like it loaded them and it posted the words but no pics. I went back into Advance and did it again and it worked???

·
Banned
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I successfully opened a picture at Prepperforums, but I still can't even open a link here.

Edit: I have used the system here and had no trouble until a few days ago. Prepperforums has an icon for pictures, but opening it shows only where to cut and paste an "URL." My picture folder does not identify pictures by an URL for the preppers despite the the verbiage that it will accept a .jpg for the picture.

...looks like I call the Geeks Monday...

·
Banned
8,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out my new computer has a hair-trigger for spam. The Geek went in and blocked my favorite cites and left the rest in place.

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
HA! JC, looks like mellisa has also been BANNED!

Reactions: JC45 and RustyIron

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Pictures are broke at times. Takes me sometimes 3 shots to get it to work. After that, I say screw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
38,018 Posts
Guys, think back, the problems with posting pictures was with the old forum software. Even I was having problems with it, the new software makes it much easier, even I can do it now.

Reactions: 2sharp2

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Nope, still happens… see if this works.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Took couple shots to do this. Gets to 95% then this message comes up.

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
That may be a iPhone/Tapatalk issue. On my laptop and the new software I've never had a problem posting pics.

Tourist knew how to post pics here he just chose not to and wanted sympathy. He posted pics all the time on Prepper Forum so he is not a good example of any picture posting issues.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
That may be a iPhone/Tapatalk issue. On my laptop and the new software I've never had a problem posting pics.

Tourist knew how to post pics here he just chose not to and wanted sympathy. He posted pics all the time on Prepper Forum so he is not a good example of any picture posting issues.
Maybe…. Only time I post from the web site is in the morn when I’m at my desk. That’s not too often. I try going through tapa because it will give you size options. Plus most of my photos are on my iphone. No biggy. I moik it woik comrade Sharp!

Reactions: Chuck43 and 2sharp2
1 - 18 of 18 Posts