For Sale:

( 2 ) new and authentic Heckler & Koch MR762 / 417 10 round 7.62 x 51 / .308 Magazines (HK Part # 234690S). These 10rd magazines will fit on all HK MR762A1, HK 417, and HK G28 rifles.

Both mags have never been used (loaded or fired from), and are the real deal, hard to find German-made mags with thick polymer bodies and steel springs, with black polymer floor plates and followers. Please see attached pictures, as well as the mags' original website for more details:

MR762/HK417 10rd Magazine | Magazines | Rifle Parts | Heckler & Koch

us.hkwebshop.com
us.hkwebshop.com

My asking price for these two magazines is only $100 to include secured shipping with tracking from here in GA to wherever here in the U.S. (i.e. check your local, city, state laws & regulations; NO overseas). Method of payments are PayPal (F/F), U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate mag requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be posted as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.