Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
@grif13 welcome to the site from Tennessee!

Wright Leather, Galco or several others if you don't have time to wait for a Wright.

Reactions: grif13

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Welcome. You might get better answers with a few more parameters in the question.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I use a Wright Leather Works Predator OWB and a Milt Sparks Versa Max IWB for my Ultras. Both are excellent quality, I prefer OWB carry so the Predator gets used much more. There are lots of good holsters out there.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
I am also a fan of Wright Leather Works, I have 3 of their holsters and a belt. I have been carrying my Ultra Tactical II in a WLW Predator for 6 years now and still holds the gun like the day I got it. It's one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn.

Gesture Bag Sandal Personal protective equipment Strap

Luggage and bags Bag Shoulder bag Sandal Strap

I hope you all appreciate the fact that I got up and removed my gun and belt to take these pictures before I finished my first cup of coffee. :coffee:

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I am also a fan of Wright Leather Works, I have 3 of their holsters and a belt. I have been carrying my Ultra Tactical II in a WLW Predator for 6 years now and still holds the gun like the day I got it. It's one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn.

View attachment 127592
View attachment 127593

I hope you all appreciate the fact that I got up and removed my gun and belt to take these pictures before I finished my first cup of coffee. :coffee:
I just ordered another Predator. They gave me 15% off.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I'd rather pay full price and get 15% off the wait time, but you know what they say about beggers, choosers, "gift horses", et al...

Reactions: bad ninja
1 - 8 of 8 Posts