Kimber Talk Forums banner

Very impressed with a Beretta PX4...

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  buck119 
#1 ·
I fired a PX4 this weekend.

I love shooting my kimber, and my Beretta M9 is a fantastic example of a 9mm that will shoot pretty much anything you want to give it...

So when I took my wife to the range to try out some different 9mm options, I took the opportunity to shoot the PX4. This gun is SMOOTH... It is possibly the easiest shooting gun I have ever handled. I picked it up and put 6 rounds at 15 yards you could cover the entire group with a silver dollar. The rotating barrel technology is really interesting, and it's a $500 gun. I could shoot it all day long.

I will probably be adding one permanently to my collection and it comes in 3 sizes, Full, Compact and Sub-Compact. The Sub-Compact is still a little thick for EDC use for me, but for the size I don't think you can beat the feel/action.

Reactions: RustyIron
#2 ·
I got my wife the Compact after her trying many guns like trying on shoes and she loves it. I shot it first for a test run and you are correct. Very smooth gun. Similar feel to my HK P30 in fact. I'd def recommend it to anyone wanting something in that style. Good luck with it.

#3 ·
Oh Yeah........!!!!

Beretta builds a quality product!!! The troops have high praise for the M-9 (a.k.a. the Model 92FS) pistol. They say it just keeps on shooting no matter what you do to it. They are not so excited about the ammo issued by Uncle Sam. As reported to Shooting Times writer, David Fortier, during Operation Iraqi Freedom, under condition of anonymity: "I had to shoot Hadji three times just to get his attention"!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Fed proper ammo, any Beretta is a pistol that your life can depend on!!! After manufacturing handguns for over 500 years, they pretty much have it down right!!! :D:D:D:D

#10 ·
Beretta builds a quality product!!! The troops have high praise for the M-9 (a.k.a. the Model 92FS) pistol. They say it just keeps on shooting no matter what you do to it. They are not so excited about the ammo issued by Uncle Sam. As reported to Shooting Times writer, David Fortier, during Operation Iraqi Freedom, under condition of anonymity: "I had to shoot Hadji three times just to get his attention"!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Fed proper ammo, any Beretta is a pistol that your life can depend on!!! After manufacturing handguns for over 500 years, they pretty much have it down right!!! :D:D:D:D
Beretta breaks ground on $45 million Gallatin TN plant. This new plant is less than an hour from my house. I will Purchase one of the first they build in the new factory. Have to show support for them building plant in my back yard. Plus every likes the gun.

#4 ·
I Have the PX4 Compact. And yes, it is a fabulous gun. Smooth and accurate. Couple thousand rounds with no hiccups. I just wish it were easier to carry and conceal, but hell, that is what I have my SOLO for. My PX4 is my SHTF gun and my just plain old pleasure to shoot gun. It just fits the hand so well and is just balanced beautifully.

#5 ·
I have several 92's and i will never let any of them go. I like them and i enjoy them a lot.
But my PX4 is my fun 9mm handgun. It's really a pleasure to shoot. It's the full size.

I have just ordered from Berettausa the kit to convert it from F to G (I wish a kit like that was available also for the 92 FS...). This gun is really worth more than what it sells for.

#6 ·
I have a 92fs and PX4 compact, both great guns to shoot and amazing values in what you get for the money. The PX4 is a bit too big to carry comfortably. I am likely going to sell it and the crossbreed supertuck I have for it.

#11 ·
It's like the Kimber conversion kit, to shoot 22lr with the full size frame.
I have two on them. I'll be glad to add cash if you are interested shoot me a PM. I can also show it to you, I don't think we are too far. Plus in few days I have to pick up a pistol that I have just bought (Beretta :) ) at Cherokee Guns in Canton.

Gun Accessories, Beretta 92 Series .22 LR Practice Kit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.