Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this was mentioned before.. but would there be a way to begin a poll for website color change? Seems maybe a nice cherry wood color would look sweet..

IDK, just a bit bored here and began thinking about the website appearance.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
Not sure if this was mentioned before.. but would there be a way to begin a poll for website color change? Seems maybe a nice cherry wood color would look sweet..

IDK, just a bit bored here and began thinking about the website appearance.
Are you kidding me ?? We can't even get the data errors fixed and now you want a color change ??....LMFAO.....

Baby steps my brother, baby steps......

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
:) ....not sure if KT in a membership information and supported administrative site like other familiar sites.

Good luck, but watch out for the freshly wet rope hanging above your belt line.

·
Super Moderator
38,020 Posts
:) ....not sure if KT in a membership information and supported administrative site like other familiar sites.

Good luck, but watch out for the freshly wet rope hanging above your belt line.
Sometimes I can actually get the drift of what your trying to say but this time you've completely lost me. :confused: LOL

Reactions: Tinman

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Sometimes I can actually get the drift of what your trying to say but this time you've completely lost me. :confused: LOL
I'll work on that.

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Don't mess with it. Laminate flooring brown is just fine with me.

·
Super Moderator
38,020 Posts
I'd like to see something in a nice blue but like Marshall already said, let's get the forum operating properly before we start making other changes to it.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
I'd like to see something in a nice blue but like Marshall already said, let's get the forum operating properly before we start making other changes to it.
If ya wait awhile the forum has been known to turn snow white {ask me how I know}.....:D

Hopefully the admin got that fixed at least....

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I think a nice Blue and White for the Indianapolis Colts or the Crimson and Cream for IU. Maybe Black and Gold for ole PU , or Blue/Green and Gold for ND.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
{ask me how I know}

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
I'm color blind so I really don't care. What color gray is it now?

·
Registered
11,761 Posts
Not blue & white. Most of the SCUBA diving forums are blue with variants. I'd hate to hijack a thread here by mentioning SCUBA diving.

Reactions: Nellybelle

·
Registered
13,866 Posts
Don't feel bad Chuck, I didn't understand it either and I read it like five times.

In keeping with the topic of the thread...leave the color alone, I'm happy the data errors seem to have stopped.

·
Administrator
190 Posts
I can talk to the guys on site design team to see if we can get another site skin knocked up for the site. It can be easy or complicated, depending on the site, but I think this site wouldn't be a problem.

Do we want to set up a poll? Get an official choice together on what the alt site skin would look like?

Kevin

1 - 20 of 22 Posts