Kimber Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
Holy chit, that's unreal how much Lanie sounds just like Stevie, maybe even better...

Reactions: Chuck43 and Lisa93

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
I played it again with my laptop headphones and I think your right...she is better!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
AC/DC was incredible.
They used to OPEN their set with this.

·
Registered
13,876 Posts

What was your first concert? This was mine.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Registered
13,876 Posts
Back on topic, tracking this now. It's my new fav always cheers me up.

Reactions: Jflytle

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’m going to guess it was the who playing the who’s next tour in Pittsburgh in the early 70s and the tickets probably cost me six bucks each. At national record Mart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
First concert.
Snuck out and went with friends who may or may not have had a qt jar of something grandpa made.

He was in rare form, and so were we.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
If you haven't heard this band, give them a listen.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
In honor of this weekend I'll toss Jason Isbell's "Decoration Day" out there. It's not the feel good tune of the year or seemingly directly related to my interpretation of the Memorial Day theme, but it's one hell of a tune. Either the Drive By Truckers version or the (arguably better IMO) sobered up Isbell solo versions are worth a listen. I'll attempt to attach a link but if it fails to get posted if someone would lend a hand that'd be appreciated.
For those looking for more upbeat options, still maintaining the southern theme I'll direct you to the one and only Charlie Starr and them, Blackberry Smoke. I'll suggest "I can feel a good one coming on" :)
Cheers to all our friends who can't be here with us this weekend...

·
Registered
145 Posts
In honor of this weekend I'll toss Jason Isbell's "Decoration Day" out there. It's not the feel good tune of the year or seemingly directly related to my interpretation of the Memorial Day theme, but it's one hell of a tune. Either the Drive By Truckers version or the (arguably better IMO) sobered up Isbell solo versions are worth a listen. I'll attempt to attach a link but if it fails to get posted if someone would lend a hand that'd be appreciated.
For those looking for more upbeat options, still maintaining the southern theme I'll direct you to the one and only Charlie Starr and them, Blackberry Smoke. I'll suggest "I can feel a good one coming on" :)
Cheers to all our friends who can't be here with us this weekend...
+1 for BlackBerry Smoke!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts