Kimber Talk Forums banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I guess I don't fit in music wise but I'm a George Jones, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson kind of guy.
George Jones owes me $25.
I like Bocephus, Charlie Daniels, Merle Haggard and David Allen Coe.

As I play classical acoustic guitar this is more my type of music.
Listen to the Rush tune I posted on page one.
Its not classical, but those guys were some of the best musicians to ever grace a stage.
They were insanely good as a live act.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
:ROFLMAO: Good luck getting it. If you still have them they might be worth something.
Back then you paid your money and you took your chances.
Especially with "the Possum".
lol.

Reactions: Lisa93

·
Registered
907 Posts
Prior to CD production, I would put an album on each side of a 90 minute Memorex blue cassette tape. The best turnpike driving music, to me, was Jean Michel Jarre. One side had Oxygene (1976), and the other side had Equinoxe (1978). The tracks were Oxygene Part I to Part VI, and Equinoxe Part 1 to Part 8. His other compositions are in my collection, too.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="376" height="282" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hey bad ninja! I thought your thumbnail looked like Tuco!!!! Now I’m sure! +1 on the spaghetti western tunes!
My dog is named Tuco.

From the greatest movie ever made.
Don't bother arguing.
Lol...The Pirate/Cowboy playing the marakas cracks me up..... :)
Probably a bad load in the ol 45 colt (and no shooting glasses!) lol!!!
That pirate wrote songs for Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Crystal Gale.
Dr Hook was awesome.
;)

Reactions: Lisa93
21 - 40 of 51 Posts