Kimber Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Teens and snow here in NW Ohio. Most snow in history for January in Ohio. Not going above freezing for at least a week. I'm ready for summer!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I live about 25 miles west of Cleveland and it is 8 right now. Explain to me why I still live here.

·
Registered
309 Posts
52 here in Fl. pretty cold for us.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
15 below last night the high was 3 deg. today. about the same tonight and tomorrow. by the way this weather SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
I'm in northern Illinois, we've got single digits and snow now going down to -5 tonight, windchill should hit -30. Snowfall total for the winter so far is 44".

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
It is just plain Damn Cold. It is suppose to get below zero tonight, but it doesn't matter what the temperature is, it's just damn cold.

·
Registered
747 Posts
About 5 inches of snow and high winds. Drifts increased the depth to a foot or more in some areas and nothing in others. Temps are going to range from about 10 overnight to a high of 25. This is the pattern for the next few days. Then 40 Saturday and back to 25 to start next week.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I live on Lake Erie. At least it's frozen enough that the ice fishing is good. That's big for the economy here.

·
Registered
19,361 Posts
StLou is not accustomed to Zero with wind chills at -17,but that's what we're looking at for Thursday.This Teamster that works outside says BURRRRRRRR.....

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
StLou is not accustomed to Zero with wind chills at -17,but that's what we're looking at for Thursday.This Teamster that works outside says BURRRRRRRR.....
I'm a retired Teamster!

·
Super Moderator
38,416 Posts
Honestly, did any of you ever think you'd end up one of those old farts that have nothing better to do then complain about the weather?

·
Registered
465 Posts
49 straight days with no rain out here in the high desert ( Las Vegas ). 64-70 degrees and bright sunshine everyday. Best Winter in the 12+ years I've been here. No rain in sight for the next week.

·
Super Moderator
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Honestly, did any of you ever think you'd end up one of those old farts that have nothing better to do then complain about the weather?
Oh geez! I have become one of those!!

1 - 20 of 319 Posts