Kimber Talk Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
For you out there thinking I am spoofing.
Google shortage of diet root beer.
It has been bad since August of 2020
It's not the cans because my diet root beer comes in bottles that can be recapped.
Today I hit two more stores-no diet root beer 6 packs.
Coke is taking up the diet root beer racks.
I ended up with Woke Coke's Dr. Pecker simply because of a 2 for 1 sale.
I tell ya, there's nothing like carbonated prune juice.
I'll probably poop the bed.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I was weaving through a maze of shipping containers in Compton CA this morning trying to make my way to the loading dock when it struck me..I'll bet his damn root beer is in one of these cans!! Unfortunately I didn't have time to check. I have to be in Salt Lake in the morning.
Thanks for looking out for me.
I appreciate it and take back all the bad things I have been thinking about you.

·
Administrator
39,581 Posts
My grandkids told me that the little craft brewery in town makes root beer and fantastic Rubin sandwiches, I may have to check it out.

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Love me a good Ruben sammy!!

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
Short Fuse, if your a root beer fan, you might want to give Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer a try. It’s not any easier to find than root beer and I’m not even sure if it’s an actual Pennsylvania product. I’m not a big soda drinker and even it’s diet version is really good. You might like it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I feel your pain. I loved Diet Vernor’s until it went “out of stock” several years ago. Now I make do with a couple Diet Cokes per day. Not the same at all, but that’s life. I could name dozens of great products that are no longer with us.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I feel your pain. I loved Diet Vernor’s until it went “out of stock” several years ago. Now I make do with a couple Diet Cokes per day. Not the same at all, but that’s life. I could name dozens of great products that are no longer with us.
Liquid Bottle Food Ingredient Fluid

It's still available in my neck of the woods.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Where the hell is Carmen SanDiego?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chuck43
21 - 40 of 57 Posts