Kimber Talk Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Short Fuse, if your a root beer fan, you might want to give Pennsylvania Dutch Birch Beer a try. It’s not any easier to find than root beer and I’m not even sure if it’s an actual Pennsylvania product. I’m not a big soda drinker and even it’s diet version is really good. You might like it.
How much is shipping?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I dunno but I went to both Costco AND BJ's today, and didn't see any root beer. This may not be unusual- I've never looked before- but for sure they don't have any now.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Mrs. Bear was not convinced there ever was, but. It seems like a not particularly eclectic thing to leave out.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Because she's never had a reason to look for soda? My wife is known by people she's never met from coast to coast as an expert in her field because her brain has done things nobody thought possible. Having her intelligence insulted by someone who can't find root beer would be funnier if they wouldn't start a better joke with 99 of their buddies at the bottom of the ocean...

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Because she's never had a reason to look for soda? My wife is known by people she's never met from coast to coast as an expert in her field because her brain has done things nobody thought possible. Having her intelligence insulted by someone who can't find root beer would be funnier if they wouldn't start a better joke with 99 of their buddies at the bottom of the ocean...
It was a joke. No offense meant.
I apologize

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
It was a joke. No offense meant.
I apologize
Appreciated.
Odd... coincidence? Pretty much my wife's only concession to "girliness" is her nails. It's like some kinda OCD hobby for her. Anyway, she's recently started in on these scented topcoat things. The one she's sporting right now is root beer. Well, so she says. Smells more like sambuca to me, but. Anyway. Amazon has A&W. Seems pricey to me, but I wouldn't really know.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Appreciated.
Odd... coincidence? Pretty much my wife's only concession to "girliness" is her nails. It's like some kinda OCD hobby for her. Anyway, she's recently started in on these scented topcoat things. The one she's sporting right now is root beer. Well, so she says. Smells more like sambuca to me, but. Anyway. Amazon has A&W. Seems pricey to me, but I wouldn't really know.
Thanks for accepting my apology.
It makes life easier.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts