Reason why the problem of big hands small gun is more prevalent with the Micro 9 than the Micro 380 is the recoil. There definitely more recoil in a 9mm than a 380 in the same gun weight and size....I have a Micro 9mm and Micro .380... both are very fine pistols... ...cleaned both thoroughly before shooting... ...the Micro .380 ran like it was supposed to/read no issues whatsoever...(did breakin with the slide wet) ...The Micro 9mm...here is what I learned:
1. clean thoroughly before shooting
2. gun has tight tolerances, liked the slide wet during the breakin (read 400+ rounds)
3. loaded magazines, tapped to seat rounds, and firmly seated the magazine
4. use 124 grain FMJ during breakin
5. requires firm grip
6. my right thumb has a tendency to ride up on the lower portion of the slide which slows the recoil sequence causing FTF & FTE issues (read large hand and small gun--amazing that wasn't an issue with the Micro .380)
7. the gun now has 800+ rounds thru it and POA is POI and is very reliable...