Kimber Talk Forums banner

wtb stainless raptor

4K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  Sonofagun 
#1 ·
anyone have a stainless raptor in any size they want to sell me? :)

#6 ·
Not trying to start any arguments, but IMO the SS Raptor is the most distinctive model Kimber makes.

I know there's some beautiful models in the Custom Shop, but everyone has their own opinion.

#25 ·
Not trying to start any arguments, but IMO the SS Raptor is the most distinctive model Kimber makes.

I know there's some beautiful models in the Custom Shop, but everyone has their own opinion.
How true. I like subtle. Which is why I bought the Super Carry Custom HD. The opposite in one way of the raptor. It almost exactly the same gun. While the Raptor shows every detail with tell tail options, the super carry hides them in all black. Which is also why my next purchase will be just that...A full size Raptor! Best of both worlds.

#7 ·
Saw a stainless Raptor on gunborker yesterday for less than $1,000. IJS

Makes me suspicious.

#11 ·
I have a dealer who happily takes his 10% profit and keeps me as a valued (and broke) customer. Not all dealers charge msrp and a little polite haggling can go a long way. You always take your chances with a used gun unless you know who the original owner is. Just my opinion but the Raptor is a beautiful gun. I haven't met an owner of one who has regretted the purchase, most of them sell because of financial problems.

#13 ·
Are they owner operated gun shops? Would a little polite haggling be inappropriate? Because Kimbers are high end guns, a 10% markup is usually north of 100. and a satisfied customer is a loyal customer and that means ammo, holsters, magazines, etc ...

I don't get rude or argumentative but I do ask them what's the best price they can give me. Sometimes I will even take my cash out so they know I'm ready to buy if they're ready to deal.

#17 ·
Our LGS sells Kimbers at MSRP - $200. I consider that a pretty good deal. Better than 10% off most of the time.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.